Lesson 10 Music and Dance
第10課 音樂和舞蹈
Li Ming and Wang Mei are walking home from school.
李明和王梅正在從學校往家走。
I'm still thinking about our trip to the Silk Road.
我還在想我們絲綢之路的旅行。
I realized many things.
我發現很多東西。
China has so much history.
中國歷史悠久。
And our culture is so rich and colourful.
我們的文化是如此的豐富多彩。
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道。
I feel the same way.
我也相同的感覺。
The trip gave me an idea.
這次旅行給我一個想法。
Really? What is it?
真的?是什么?
I want to learn to play the erhul.
我想學習拉二胡。
It is a part of ancient Chinese culture.
二胡是古代中國文化的一部分。
Many Western people call it the "Chinese violin".
很多西方人把它叫做中國的小提琴。
That's a great idea, Li Ming!
李明,這真是個好主意!
I can't wait to play music for all my friends.
我迫不及待地想為我所有的朋友演奏音樂。
You will be a great erhu player, Li Ming.
李明,你會成為一名優秀的二胡演奏家。
I hope so.
希望如此吧。
Wang Mei, you are a good dancer.
王梅,你是一個優秀的舞者。
Why don't you learn a traditional Chinese dance?
你為什么不學習一種傳統的中國舞蹈?
Then we can take part in the Spring Festival show together.
然后我們可以參加春節節目來一起表演節目。
I will play music and you can dance!
我演奏音樂, 你跳舞!
I like that idea!
我喜歡你的想法!
Maybe I can wear some traditional clothes, too!
或許我也可以穿一些傳統的衣服!