Lesson 3 A Visit to Xi'an
第3課 參觀西安
Part 1 Xi'an-the Walled City
第一部分 古城西安
Welcome to Xi'an - the Walled City.
歡迎來到西安——圍城
You can walk along the wall in the Walled City.
你可以沿著這座圍城的墻行走。
It is about 12 kilometres long and over 600 years old.
它大概有12公里長且有600多年的歷史。
You can climb up the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
你可以爬上大雁塔。
It is over 1300 years old.
它有超過1300年的歷史
You can hit the ancient drum in the Drum Tower.
你可以在鼓樓上擊打古老的鼓
You can also ring the ancient bell in the Bell Tower.
你也可以在鐘樓上敲打古老的鐘。
You can visit the famous Terra Cotta Warriors.
你可以參觀著名的兵馬俑。
They are over 2 000 years old!
他們有2000多年的歷史!
Eat delicious Chinese food and enjoy the special dishes of Xi'an.
吃美味的中國食品,享受特別的西安菜肴。
Xi'an has a long history.
西安歷史悠久。
You will have a lot of fun here in this ancient city!
在這座古城你將會玩的很開心!
Part 2 The Terra Cotta Warriors
第二部分 兵馬俑
Welcome to the Terra Cotta Warriors.
歡迎來到兵馬俑。
We call them BingMa Yong in Chinese.
在中國我們叫他們“兵馬俑”。
This is an ancient place.
這是一個古老的地方。
Let's go to the first pit!
讓我們到第一個坑。
Can you see the Terra Cotta Warriors?
你們能看到兵馬俑嗎?
They are standing beside their horses.
他們正站在他們的馬的旁邊。
Wow! I want to sit on one of the horses!
哇!我想坐在其中一匹馬的身上!
No, no! You cannot do that.
不,不可以!你不可以這樣。
Please stand here with me and move with me. OK?
請和我一起站在這,隨我一起移動。好嗎?
OK. But I am really excited!
好的,但是我真的非常激動!
This is wonderful!
太棒了!
May I take photos here?
我可以在這里拍照嗎?
No. Look at the sign, "No photos!"
不可以。請看這個牌子,“禁止拍照!”
Oh, I see. Thank you.
噢,我知道了。謝謝。