Read the passage based on Robinson Crusoe.
閱讀這篇來源于《魯濱遜漂流記》的文章。
Then answer the questions.
然后回答問題。
When I first arrived on this island, I had nothing.
當我最初來到這個島上時,我一無所有。
But I've found the ship and made a small boat.
但我發現了這艘船,并制作了一艘小船。
I've brought back many things I can use food and drink, tools, knives and guns.
我帶回了很多可以使用的東西——吃的和喝的、工具、刀和槍。
Although I have lost everything, I have not lost my life.
雖然我失去了一切,但至少我還活著。
So I will not give up and I will wait for another ship.
所以我不會放棄,我將等待另一艘船的到來。
I have already cut down trees and built a house.
我已經砍倒了樹木,搭建了一座木屋。
I go out with my gun almost every day to kill animals and birds for food.
我幾乎每天帶著槍出去,獵殺動物和鳥并把它們當作食物。
I'm even learning to grow fruit and vegetables.
我甚至在學習種植水果和蔬菜。
A few weeks ago, I found the marks of another man's feet on the sand.
幾周前,我在沙灘上發現了另一個人的足跡。
Who else is on my island?
還有誰在我的島上?
How long have they been here?
他們在這里多久了?
Not long after that, I saw some cannibals trying to kill two men from a broken ship.
不久之后,我看到一些食人者正試圖殺死兩個來自破船上的人。
One of them died but the other ran towards my house.
其中一個人死了,但另外一個人朝著我的木屋跑過來。
I helped him kill the cannibals.
我幫助他殺死了那些食人者。
This man now lives with me and helps me.
這個人現在和我住在一起,并幫助我。
I named him Friday because that was the day I met him.
我叫他星期五,因為那是我遇到他的日子。
He is smart and I have already taught him some English.
他很聰明,我已經教了他一些英語。
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!