吃飯:用餐和禮儀
Topic 4 This is dinner time, not lecture time.
話題四 這是晚飯時間,不是批評人的時候。
Scene 1 I could eat a horse.
場景一 我快餓死了。
Are you hungry?
你餓嗎?
Yes, I could eat a horse.
是的,我快餓死了。
Mom, I'm hungry.
媽媽,我餓了,
Can we eat without Dad?
能先吃不等爸爸嗎?
We'd better wait until Dad comes home from work.
我們最好等到爸爸下班回家吧。
What's for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
I'm starving.
我很餓了。
Nothing special, just leftovers.
沒什么特別的,就是剩菜剩飯。
But they are two days old.
但是他們已經兩天了,
I'm afraid they are not safe to eat.
恐怕不能放心吃了。
加分句
吃飯前,別忘了說下面的句子給自己加分哦:
I'm hungry.
我餓了,
I could eat a horse.
能夠吃得下一匹馬。
What's for dinner?
晚飯吃什么?
I'm starving.
我很餓了。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 少兒英語 > 少兒英文讀物 > 林克媽媽學英語 > 林克媽媽的聽力直通車 > 正文

手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容
- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: