Scene 4 Put garlic and ginger in the dishes.
場景四 在菜里放大蒜和生姜。
Mom, why are you crying?
媽媽,你為什么哭呢?
Oh, it's the onion. I'm chopping the onion.
哦,是洋蔥,我在切洋蔥。
Mom, why do you put garlic and ginger in the dishes?
媽媽,你為什么要在菜里放大蒜和生姜呢?
To make the dishes taste better.
為了讓菜味道更好些。
I'm cooking tomato egg soup.
我在做西紅柿雞蛋湯。
Let me help you crack the egg.
我來幫你敲雞蛋吧。
No, you will make a mess.
不,你會搞得一團糟的,
But you can help me beat the egg.
但你可以幫我打雞蛋。
魔力句
想讓媽媽同意由你來敲雞蛋的話,就用魔力句吧:
Let me help you crack the egg.
我來幫你敲雞蛋吧。
Let me help you beat the egg.
我來幫你打雞蛋吧。
I won't make a mess.
我不會弄得亂糟糟的。
v. 崩潰,失去控制,壓碎,使裂開,破解,開玩笑