Lion: This is getting interesting. Okay. I accept your bet. But if I win,you better fly away from here.
獅子:這事兒真是越來越有意思了。好,我跟你打賭。不過如果我嬴了,你最好飛走。
Mosquito: Sure. It's a deal.
蚊子:好,一言為定。
Lion: I'll give you ten minutes.
獅子:我給你十分鐘的時間。
Mosquito: Okay. Before I begin, this is your last chance to give up.
蚊子:好的。在我開始行動之前,你還有最后一次投降的機會。
Lion: Forget it!
獅子:想都別想!
Mosquito: Here I go then! Zzz...Zzz...
蚊子:那我開始了。嗡……嗡……
The Mosquito flies around the Lion and bites the Lion's nose. He doesn't fell anything.
蚊子開始圍著獅子飛起來,一邊飛一邊叮著獅子的鼻子??墒仟{子并沒有什么感覺。
Lion: Did you start yet?
獅子:你開始了嗎?
Mosquito: Yes. Didn't you feel it? Didn't it hurt?
蚊子:是的,你感覺到了嗎?疼嗎?
Lion: I didn't feel a thing. I told you. You are no match for me. Just go away and let me sleep.
獅子:我一點兒感覺也沒有。我告訴過你了,你沒法兒跟我比。你快走開,讓我睡覺。
Mosquito: No way! You'll feel something soon.
蚊子:想得美!你很快就會有感覺的。
The Mosquito bites the Lion's nose, ears, and paws. But it is no use. This time the Mosquito gets mad.
蚊子叮了獅子的鼻子,耳朵和爪子??墒且稽c兒用也沒有。這下蚊子生氣了。
Lion: Uh... Little Mosquito, it's no use. Just give up.
獅子:哈……(打哈欠)小蚊子,沒有用的。你認輸吧!
Mosquito: Stay right here. I'll get my friends.
蚊子:你在這兒等著。我去把我的朋們叫過來。
Lion: It still won't work.
獅子:沒有用的!
Mosquito: Oh yeah! We'll see about that.
蚊子:是嗎!那我們等著瞧吧。
The Mosquito asks his friends for help.
蚊子去找朋友們幫忙。
Mosquitos:Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...
一群蚊子:嗡...嗡……嗡……
Lion: What's that noise? Oh my goodness! There are so many of them! They're coming at me!
獅子:那是什么聲音?噢,天??!這么多只蚊子!他們沖著我飛過來了。
More than a dozen Mosquitos attack the Lion at once.
幾十只蚊子一起攻擊獅子。
Lion: Ouch, ouch! That stings. Stop! Stop! That hurts.
獅子:哎呀!哎呀!癢死了!住手!住手!真疼啊!
Mosquito: Keep attacking. He'll give up soon.
蚊子:繼續叮,他就快投降了。
Lion: Stop it!
獅子:停下!
Mosquito: Go on!
蚊子:繼續!
Lion: I can't stand it anymore. It stings everywhere. I give up.
獅子:我受不了了了,渾身都癢。我投降!
The Lion runs far away from the Mosquitos.
獅子從蚊子群中逃走了。
Mosquito: Look at him run! Ha, ha, ha.
蚊子:瞧他那副狼狽樣!哈哈哈!
The Mosquito's friends all go back home. The little Mosquito feels so good that he keeps flying around. He doesn't see the spider web just ahead.
蚊子的朋友們回家了。小蚊子覺得開心極了,他不停的四處飛著??墒撬麤]有看到前面的蜘蛛網。
Mosquito: What a day! I feel so good. But wait a minute. What's this? I can't move. I'm stuck!
蚊子:真是美好的一天!我感覺好極了。等等,這是什么?我動不了了。我被粘住了!
Spider: Hello there, little Mosquito. I have been waiting for you. You will be my lunch today.
蜘蛛:你好啊!小蚊子。我已經等了你很久啦!你將成為我今天的午餐。
Mosquito: I'm stuck in a SPIDER WEB!!! I just chased away a Lion, But I can't get away from a Spider. Boo-hoo-hoo.
蚊子:我被蜘蛛網粘住了!我剛趕走了一只獅子,但是現在卻沒有辦法從蜘蛛網里脫身了。嗚……嗚……
Spider: Come here. Gulp!
蜘蛛:來吧,咕嚕!
MORAL:Always be humble.
寓言:做人要謙虛。