2 Dialogue B
2 對話B
KaKa went to China with his father,Mr.Thomas.
KaKa和他的父親一起去了中國。
They arrived at the Renming Hotel
他們到達了人民酒店
and wanted to stay there for the night.
想在那里過夜。
Welcome may I help you?
歡迎光臨,有什么可以幫您?
Yes,do you have any vacancies tonight?
是的,今晚你們有空房間嗎?
I am sorry.We're completely booked.
抱歉。我們的房間已經全部預定出去了。
That's a pity.
太遺憾了。
It seems that we have to look for another place.
看來我們只能找別的地方了。
Oh,wait.Let me see,oh,yes,someone canceled earlier today.
哦,等一等。我看一下,哦,是的,今天早些時候有人取消了預定。
Great!Single room or double room?
太好了!單人間還是雙人間?
We have one double room,how about it?
我們有一個雙人間,如何?
That's OK.Thanks.
沒問題。謝謝。
It's 600 yuan.Is that all right?
價格是600元。您可以接受嗎?
Yes,that's fine.
可以,沒問題。
Just write down your name and address on this form.
您只需要把您的姓名和住址填在這張表格上就可以了。
Will you be paying by credit card?
您用信用卡付款嗎?
Yes.
是的。
May I see your card for a moment,
我可以看一下您的卡嗎?
so I can write down the number?
我需要記錄卡號。
Yes.Here you are.
可以,給你。
Oh,by the way
哦,對了,
will you give me a wake-up call at 8:00 tomorrow morning?
你可以在明天早上給我打一通叫醒電話嗎?
Certainly.
當然可以。
Let me write that down,eight o'clock.
讓我記一下,八點。
Here's your room key.
這是您的房間鑰匙。
You are in 808.
您的房間是808.
Thanks.Do we need to show you our passports?
謝謝。我們需要向你出示我們的護照嗎?
Oh,my God! I nearly forget it!
哦,上帝!我差一點忘了!
Thank you very much.
多謝。
You are welcome!
不客氣!
Have a happy stay!
希望您在我們這里住宿愉快!
Thanks!
謝謝!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載