Sam and mum and Bingo went to the shop.
山姆、賓格和媽媽去了商店。
“Here is an ice-cream for you,Sam.”said mum,
媽媽說,這是給你的冰激凌山姆。
“And here is my ice-cream.”
這是我的冰激凌。
“No,Bingo.No.”Shouted Sam,”Go away.”
山姆叫喊著說,不,賓格,走開。
“Look at my ice-cream.”said Sam.
山姆說,看我的冰激凌。
Sam cried and cried.
山姆叫喊著。
Mum went into the shop.
媽媽去了商店。
“Here you are,Sam.”Said mum,
媽媽說,這是給你的山姆。
“This ice-cream is for you.”
冰激凌是你的。
“Look,mum.”Said Sam,”Bingo is eating my ice-cream.”
山姆說,看媽媽。賓格吃我的冰激凌。
“An ice-cream for me and an ice-cream for you and an ice-cream for Bingo,too.”
這是我的,這是你的,這是賓格的。
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。