Question 11. As you can see from the drawings, the kitchen has one door into the dining room, another into the family room and a third to the outside.
問題11. 你可以從畫中看見,廚房有一個門通往餐廳,另一扇通往家人活動室,第三個通往戶外。
The door into the family room isn't big enough. Could it be made wider?
通往家人活動室的門不夠大,可以做得更寬嗎?
What are the speakers doing?
談話者在做什么?
Question 12. I'm thinking about where to go for a bite tonight. Any suggestions, Barbara?
問題12. 我在考慮今晚去哪里吃。說些建議,巴巴拉?
Well, how about the French restaurant near the KFC? Frankly, I've had enough of our canteen food.
好的,肯德基附近的那家法國餐館怎么樣?坦率地說,我已經受夠了我們食堂的飯菜。
What do we learn about the woman?
我們了解到女士的什么信息?
Question 13. Hey, if you can't enjoy the music at a sensible volume, why not use earphones? I'm preparing for the speech contest.
問題13. 如果你不調到合適的音量來聽音樂,干嘛不用耳機?我在準備演講比賽。
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I've being bothering you all this time.
不好意思。我不知道我已經打擾你很久了。
What is the man probably doing?
男人可能將要做什么?
Question 14. Finally, I've got the chance to put on my new suit tonight. I hope to make a good impression on your family.
問題14. 我今晚終于有機會穿我的新衣服了。我希望能給你家人留一個好的印象。
Come on! It's only a family reunion. So jeans and T-shirts are just fine.
拜托,這只是一個家庭聚會。所以牛仔褲和T恤衫就行了。
What does the woman mean?
女人是什么意思?