Question 15. Now one more question if you don't mind. What position in the company appeals to you most?
問題15. 如果你不介意,還有一個問題。公司的什么職位最吸引你?
Well, I'd like the position of sales manager if that position is still vacant.
好的,我想做銷售經理的職務,如果這個職位還空缺的話。
What do we learn about the man?
我們在男士身上獲得了什么信息?
Question 16. I don't think I want to live in the dormitory next year. I need more privacy.
問題16. 我不想明年還住在宿舍,我需要更多的個人空間。
I know what you mean. But check out the cost of renting an apartment first. I won't be surprised if you change your mind.
我明白你的意思。但是先查查租公寓要花多少錢,如果你改變想法,我不會感到驚訝。
What does the woman imply?
女人的話是什么意思?
Question 17. You're on the right track. I just think you need to narrow the topic down.
問題17. 你主體方向是對的,我只是認為你應該縮小話題范圍。
Yeah, you're right. I always start by choosing too board a topic when I'm doing a research paper.
你說的對,我一開始做論文的時候總愛選擇過廣的話題。
What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們可以了解什么?
Question 18. This picnic sure beats the last one we went to, doesn't it?
問題18. 這次的野餐比上一次強多了,不是嗎?
Oh, yeah. We had to spend the whole time inside. Good thing, the weather was cooperative this time.
是的,我們所有時間都在室內。好消息是今天的天氣很好。
What do we learn about the speakers from the conversation?
從對話里我們能了解到他們說了什么?