Question 15. Aren't you disappointed that you didn't get the promotion?
問題15. 你沒有被提升,不覺得失望嗎?
Maybe a little, but I know I need more experience before I'm ready for that kind of responsibility.
可能有一點,但我覺得承擔責任前需要積累更多經驗。
What do we learn about the man from this conversation?
從此對話可以得知男士的什么信息?
Question 16. I've been working out the gym since January. I was a bit out of shape.
問題16. 我從一月份一直在健身房鍛煉。我之前都有些走形了。
You look terrific. It seems that your effort has paid off.
現在你看起來很棒。看來你的努力沒有白費。
What does the man imply about the woman?
男士暗示女士什么?
Question 17. Professor Clark suggested I get a tutor for advanced physics.
問題17. 克拉克教授建議我該為高等物理找個家庭教師。
Well, that might help. Advanced physics is a pretty difficult course.
那可能有幫助。高等物理確實是一門很難的科目。
What does the man mean?
男士的意思是什么?
Question 18. Bill, have you heard the latest news? It appears we two won't be laid off after all.
問題18. 比爾,知道最新的消息嗎?好像我倆都沒有被炒魷魚。
Oh, I'm somewhat tired of working here. I've been wondering whether I should resign. Anyway, the news seems to be good for you.
我在這兒工作有些厭煩了,我一直在考慮是否辭職。無論如何,這個消息對你來說是好事。
How does the man feel about the news?
男士對消息是怎么看的?