Question 15. Tom, would you please watch my suitcase for a minute? I need to go make a quick phone call.
問題15. 湯姆,你可以幫我看一下行李嗎?我得去打一個電話。
Yeah, sure. Take your time. Our train doesn't leave for another twenty minutes.
好的。別著急。我們的火車20分鐘后才開走。
What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?
Question 16. Frankly, Mary is not what I'd called easy-going.
問題16. 坦白地說,瑪麗并不好相處。
I see. People in our neighborhood find it hard to believe she's my twin sister.
我明白,我們的鄰居不能相信我倆是雙胞胎姐妹。
What does the woman imply?
女士暗示什么?
Question 17. How soon do you think this can be cleaned?
問題17. 你認為多久這個可以洗好?
We have same day service, sir. You can pick up your suit after five o'clock.
我們有當日取件的服務,你可以5點后來取你的西裝。
Where does the conversation most probably take place?
對話最可能在哪里發生?
Question 18. I really enjoy that piece you just play on the piano. I bet you get a lot of requests for it.
問題18. 我很喜歡你彈得那首鋼琴曲。我敢肯定人們總讓你彈奏它。
You said it. People just can't get enough of it.
沒錯,人們百聽不厭。
What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們知道什么?