Question 11. What are you doing in here, Sir? Didn't you see the private sign over there?
問題11. 先生,你在這里做什么?你沒看到那邊的私人標志嗎?
I'm sorry. I didn't notice it when I came in. I'm looking for the manager's office.
對不起,我進來的時候沒看到。我在找經理辦公室。
What do we learn from the conversation?
我們從對話中知道什么?
Question 12. Mike, what's the problem? You've known from month the report is due today.
問題12. 邁克,出了什么問題?你一個月前就知道今天是報告的截止日期。
I know, but I'm afraid I need another few days. The data is hard to interpret than I expected.
我知道,但是恐怕我還需要幾天。數據比我想的要難翻譯得多。
What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?
Question 13. Excuse me, Tony. Has my parcel from New York arrived?
問題13. 勞駕,托尼。我的包裹從紐約寄來了嗎?
Unfortunately, it's been delayed due to the bad weather.
不幸的是,因為天氣太差被推遲了。
What is the woman waiting for?
女士在等什么?
Question 14. Pam said we won't have the psychology test until the end of next week.
問題14. 帕姆說下周末前我們都不會有心理測試。
Ellen, you should know better than to take Pam's words for anything.
艾倫,你應該有自己的理解,不該任何事都聽帕姆的。
What does the man imply about Pam?
關于帕姆,男士暗示什么?