辦理入住手續
【詞匯和表達】
R: Good afternoon. How can I help you?
R: 下午好。我能幫您嗎?
T: I'd like to check in. Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
T: 我要辦理入住手續,今晚你們還有空房間嗎?
【點撥】
vacancy
n. 空缺; 空虛; 空白; 空位;
Eg: Is the teaching vacancy still open?
教員職位還有空缺嗎 ?
R: Yes, we have. Do you have any identification with you?
R: 有,我們這還有空房。你帶身份證了嗎?
T: Yes, I do. I've got a driver's license and a passport.
T: 是的,我帶了。我有駕駛證和護照。
【點撥】
identification 來自于identify 確定
R: That's fine. Show me your any one of them, please?
R: 那好,請拿出任何一個就行。
T: Here's my driver's license.
T: 這是我的駕照。
R: Thank you. Could you fill out this form, please?
R: 謝謝你。請你把這份表填上,好嗎?
T: Sure.
T: 好的。
R: Thank you. Your room number is 1829. And here's the key.
R: 謝謝。你的房間號是1829.
T: Where's the elevator to the room?
T: 去房間的電梯在哪兒?
R: Right here, just behind you.
R: 在這兒,在你的身后。
T: Thank you.
T: 謝謝你。
R: You're welcome. Enjoy your stay.
R: 不用謝。祝你入住愉快。
A: Can I help you?
A: 請問有什么事可以效勞?
B: I'm Li Ming from Singapore. I've reserved a single room for June second.
B: 我是從新加坡來的李明。我已經預訂了一間供6月2日入住的單人房。
【點撥】
reserve 預訂
single room 單人間
double room 雙人間
A: Just a minute while I check our record. Ah, yes, here you are, Mr. Li. Here is one on the second floor and another on the third floor.
A: 請等一等,我查一下我們的記錄。喔,有的,李先生。二樓有一單人間,還有一個在三樓。
B: How much do you charge for them?
B: 房價是多少?
【點撥】
房價是多少,收多少錢 如何來表達:
How much do you charge for sth?
你收多少錢
A: The former is three hundred yuan and the latter is four hundred and fifty yuan.
A: 前者是300元,后者是450元。
B: I'll take the one on the second floor. Is there a bathroom attached to this room?
B: 那么我要二樓那間吧。這房間有沒有浴室?
【點撥】
前者和后者:former/latter
attach
attached to 用作后置定語 a bathroom attached to the room 這件房屋連著浴室
A: Yes, it has a private bathroom. Here is the key of the room. Please leave it at the counter when you go out.
A: 有的,它帶有一間專用浴室。這是房間的鑰匙,您出去的時候,請把它交給服務臺。
B: OK. I really appreciate your help.
B: 好的,非常感謝你的幫助。
A: You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.
A: 不用謝,希望您住的愉快。