1.all the while 一直
You end up dropping out of high school all the while unhappy with this path that will leave you destined to be broke or end up in jail.
你讀完高中就輟學了,一直對這條路感到不開心,這會導致你命中住地地成為破壞者或者在監獄終此一生 。
2.bring to life 使蘇醒
There's so much subtext with the characters, how difficult was that to bring to life? Your character sacrifices a lot with his job.
這些角色都有著太多的內心戲,把它們栩栩如生的展現出來有多困難?你的角色為他的工作犧牲了很多 。
3.tired of 厭煩
If you are tired of your life you should do something about it.
如果你厭倦了你的生活,你就應該為此做點什么 。
4.be filled with充滿
We were filled with hope, with passion, with dreams for the future.
我們渾身上下都是希望和激情,對未來充滿了夢想 。
5.look forward to 盼望;期待
We thank you for your past support and look forward to a successful future together.
我們感謝您在過去對得嘉的支持并期待與您共創美好的未來 。
6.put aside撇開;把...放在一邊
I have to put aside my emotions, and look at it from his standpoint.
我得把我的感情放在一邊,從他的角度去看這件事 。