1.end up doing以…而告終
Usually we end up doing work dictated by our life situation and economic needs.
通常我們不愿再去做的工作多半取決于我們的生活狀況和經濟需求 。
2.turn out to be結果是
If Spain falls into crisis, then all current mechanisms for dealing with the crisis will turn out to be inadequate.
如果西班牙陷入危機降臨,那么所有與當前的危機處理機制,會變成是不夠的 。
3.bring together集合;使…團結起來
These are needed to bring together scientists, entrepreneurs, regulators and other stakeholders to support and deliver research and its benefits.
需要這種系統從而把科學家、企業家、管理者和其他利益攸關方集合起來,從而支持并提供研究及其收益 。
4.similar to與……相似
You should end up with something similar to what I have below.
操作結束后,你應該會得到與下圖相似的結果 。
5.to be honest說實話
To be honest, I was surprised he knew where I was, we moved so often.
說實話,我感到驚訝的是他知道我在哪里,我們搬家搬得這么勤 。
6.put effort into對某事付出很大力氣
“You need to choose the strategy wisely, ” Lyubomirsky says in her Greater Good talk. “You need to be motivated, committed to it, and put effort into it.
“你要明智地選擇正確的策略”,索尼婭•柳博米爾斯基在她Greater Good中的談話上說,“你需要動力,投入,為之付出努力,就像實現生活中的其他目標一樣 。”