1.back away 后退
Until yesterday, Britain had backed away because it didn't like the cost.
直到昨天,英國還因為成本太高而卻步 。
2.fight with 打斗
He picked a fight with a waiter and landed in jail.
他找碴兒跟服務生打了一架,最后進了監獄 。
3.was about to 即將
The train was about to leave and I was not even on the platform.
火車就快開了,可我還沒到站臺 。
4.Once again, he took off a metal band from his arm and gave it to me.
再一次,他從胳膊上摘下金屬臂帶給了我 。
once again 再次
Once again he was disappointed in love.
他又一次失戀了 。
5.She does not like the great games held by your people where captives are led to die.
她不希望那些被俘虜的人卷入你們所安排的偉大游戲,并在游戲中死去 。
lead to 導致
Frustration, anger and desperation have led to a series of wildcat strikes.
挫敗感、憤怒和絕望引起了一系列自發性的罷工 。
6.For three days, we followed the trail left by the Princess Dejah Thoris, Sola and poor ugly Woola.
我們循著公主、蘇拉和可憐丑烏拉的足跡走了三天 。
left by 留下
Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation.
該市警察一直在清理一天的暴力沖突后留下的碎石殘磚 。