1.那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎? So our evenings will be quite full then?
2.如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
3.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
4.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。 Thatll put us both in the picture.
5.那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
6.我還不能馬上說定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.
7.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
8.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
9.你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
10.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.