1.把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
2.請把你的行李打開。 Please open your baggage.
3.請你填寫這張入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
4.請讓我看看你的護照。 Let me see your passport, please.
5.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
6.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
7.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
8.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
9.如果他有什幺意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
10.我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
adj. 較小的,較少的,次要的
n. 未成年