May I show you our brochure?
請看一下我們的宣傳冊好嗎?
Oh, thank you.
哦,謝謝您。
Mr.Smith, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
史密斯先生,不知您有什么特別的口味?
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.
入鄉(xiāng)隨俗嘛,我只想嘗一下真正的中餐。
This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.
這是一家北京餐館,專做京菜。
Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?
要不要嘗點中國酒?
Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?
好的。我聽說茅臺在中國很受歡迎。咱們嘗嘗好嗎?
Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.
很好。謝謝打來電話。再見。
Good-bye.
再見。
It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?
是晚飯時間了,史密斯先生,我們共進晚餐好嗎?
That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.
謝謝您,張小姐。我聽說中餐館的飯菜非常好吃。