What is it your company does again?
你說你們公司做什么來著?
It makes electronic equipment.
我們公司制造電器產品。
Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?
那么為什么我沒有聽說過呢?
Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.
我們工廠占地約5,000平方米
And what's that building outside the window?
窗外那一棟樓房是什么呢?
It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.
那一棟主要做儲運室。這一棟是裝配用的。
Is your unit capacity up to our demands?
你們的單位生產能力能滿足我們的要求嗎?
I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.
我想可以。該工廠月生產能力為5,000臺。
Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.
不錯,茅臺是中國最好的酒。你要是不品嘗一下就走,那將是一大憾事。
Would you like to have a look around our factory?
請問您要不要到工廠參觀一下?
Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.
好,請帶路吧。