Woman: L-R-S. Can I help you?
這里是LRS公司,我能幫您什么忙嗎?
Man: Hello, I'm calling from Amstel Machine Tools. My colleague called last week about some factory workshop tables.
你好,我來自阿姆斯特機床公司。我的同事上周打電話詢問過工廠車間桌子的問題。
The order reference number is …oh, sorry, just a second …I'll find it in a minute ... ah, J-Y-8-3-6-X.
訂單編號是...哦,對不起,請稍等...我馬上就找到...是J-Y-8-3-6-X。
Woman: Ah ... you didn't want the standard size, did you?
你們不想要標準尺碼,對嗎?
Your colleague ordered ninety centimetres wide by two hundred and twelve centimetres long, didn't he?
你的同事訂購的尺碼是90厘米寬,212厘米長,是嗎?
Man:Well, I'm afraid we've had to change the layout of the workshop slightly,
恐怕我們得稍微改一下車間的布局。
so, in fact, we need ninety-five by two hundred and twelve.
所以,實際上我們需要的尺碼是95厘米寬,212厘米長。
Woman: That's no problem.
沒問題。
Man: And we also want the tables to be six centimetres lower now …um, one hundred and four centimetres.
我們還希望桌子低6厘米...嗯,現在是104厘米。
Woman:Is that for all fifteen tables? Sorry, you ordered fourteen, didn't you?
15個桌子都要改嗎?抱歉,你們訂購了14個,是嗎?
Man: We did. Can I just check the price with you?
是的。我能和您核對一下價格嗎?
Woman:Fine. It'll be six hundred and eighty pounds per table. The five hundred and twenty in the brochure is for the standard size.
好的。每張桌子要680英鎊。小冊子上的520英鎊是標準尺寸的價格。
Man: And we will still get five per cent discount on orders from you, won't we?
從你們這里訂貨,我們仍然可以得到百分之五的折扣,是嗎?
Woman: Actually, it went up to seven per cent in July. And is Mr Brown the contact name for the order?
實際上,折扣在七月份漲到了7%。訂單的聯系人是布朗先生嗎?
Man: I think you need to change it to my name. That Paul Doughty. Spelled D-O-U-G-H-T-Y.
請把聯系人改成我的名字。我叫保羅·道蒂。拼寫是D-O-U-G-H-T-Y。
Woman: OK. I'll give you a call as soon as the order's ready.
訂單一準備好我就和您打電話。
Man:Mm, thanks.
謝謝。