Three: How many job applications have they received in total?
三:他們總共收到了多少求職申請?
Man: How was the jobs fair?
招聘會怎么樣?
Woman: Ah, it was really successful! Over five hundred people an hour visited the show.
招聘會真的很成功!每小時超過500人參觀了展覽。
I hope to be able to interview about a hundred of the three hundred people who've written in about the posts,
我希望能夠面試三百名申請職位的人中的一百人,
though it will take at least two weeks to sort out all the applications.
盡管這可能需要至少兩周的時間來整理好所有的申請書。
Four:How will the company carry out their market research?
四:這家公司將怎樣進行他們的市場研究?
Woman: What's happening with the market research survey?
市場研究調查的情況怎么樣了?
Man: Oh, there was some discussion about the best method to use.
有一些關于最佳執行方法的討論。
Woman: Don't we always do telephone surveys?
我們不是一直做電話調查嗎?
Man: Yes, though I prefer talking to people face to face, but the MD says that's too expensive.
是的,盡管我更想和人面對面交流,但是總經理認為那太昂貴了。
Woman:You could post the surveys.
你可以把調查寄出去。
Man: Well actually, we decided not to make any changes in the end.
實際上,最后我們決定不做任何改變。