Woman: And are there any changes planned for the future?
女:未來會有什么變動嗎?
Man: People ask me if I get frustrated or bored, but the job changes constantly.
男:人們問我是不是感到沮喪或無聊,但其實工作總在變化。
This year we are moving away from wholesale office sales and more into high street retail sales of home computers.
今年,我們把工作重心從辦公室批發采購轉向商業街零售家庭電腦的銷售方式。
This is new ground for Hacker and presents me with a fresh set of challenges.
這是駭客的新天地,給我帶來了一系列新挑戰。
Woman: Jim, we hear a lot about people working long hours these days.
女:吉姆,我們聽說很多人現在都工作很長的時間。
When do you finish work?
你什么時間結束工作?
Man: I am not the sort of person who enjoys working late.
男:我不是那種喜歡加班的人。
I try to get home by 7.
我盡量七點前回家。
I won't work late at the office sitting behind the desk because I can do something like that equally well at home.
不會在坐在辦公室里工作到很晚,因為我在家里也能把工作做好。
But there's no way to avoid entertaining and meeting people in the evening, so two or three nights a week I stay in town.
但晚上也免不了會去參加娛樂活動或約見別人,所以我每周在城里住兩三個晚上。
I try to keep work and the weekend totally divorced.
我試著把工作和周末生活相分離。
The week's devoted to Hacker, but the weekend is devoted to myself and my family.
工作日專注于公司事務,但周末時間就留給自己和家人了。
Woman: Jim, thank you very much. It's been most interesting, and I'm sure our listeners have learnt a lot.
女:吉姆,非常感謝。和您交談真是太有趣了,我相信聽眾們都學到了很多。
Man: Thank you. I've enjoyed it. And if you need any new computers for your offices ...
男:謝謝你,我也很開心,如果您的辦公室需要新電腦的話......
Woman: We know who to call!
女:我們知道該給誰打電話!