Five: How much will Emma's hotel bill be?
五:艾瑪的旅館帳單要多少錢?
Woman(l): Hello, it's Emma MacDonald here from AB Electronics.
女:你好,我是AB電子的艾瑪·麥克唐納。
I'd like to book a single room for the twenty-fifth please.
我想訂購一個25日的單人房。
Woman(2): Certainly. Single rooms are seventy-two pounds fifty per night, including breakfast.
女:當然。單人房每晚72.50英磅,包括早餐。
Woman(l): Oh... I see but my company uses the hotel regularly. We normally get a discount.
女:奧...我知道了,但是我們公司經常入住你們旅館。通常我們會享受折扣。
Woman(2): Oh sorry. That'll be sixty pounds per night then, sixty-five pounds fifty with breakfast.
女:抱歉。那就是每晚60英鎊,65.50英鎊帶早餐。
Woman⑴:Oh,I won't want breakfast.
女:好的,我不要早餐。
Six: What will the finance company give advice about?
六:該金融公司提供的是哪方面的建議?
…Call Walker's Finance Company now. We are specialists in advising successful small businesses on aspects of business finance.
給沃克的金融公司打電話。我們專門為成功小型企業提供企業財務方面的建議。
So, if you want to attract investment or reduce your company's tax bill, call us on 0207 765 5540...
所以,如果貴公司想吸引投資或者減少稅單,請撥打0207 765 5540...