Good morning, Staker Supplies. How can I help you?
早上好,斯泰克·祖普利斯,我該怎么幫您呢?
Hello. I'm phoning about an order my company placed with you.
你好,我打電話來是想詢問我們公司的訂單怎么樣了。
Some of it hasn't arrived.
有些貨物還沒收到。
Can I check the details? What's the name of your company?
我能具體了解一下細節嗎?你們公司叫什么名字?
Sinclair Insurance. S-I-N-C-L-A-I-R.
辛克萊保險公司,S-I-N-C-L-A-I-R.
And your address, please?
請問您公司的地址是....?
Yes,it's fifteen, River House, Borough High Street, Wilmhurst.
威爾姆斯赫斯特柏羅高街斯里蘭卡河畔酒店15號
Aha got that.
恩恩。
Do you want the postcode?
需要郵編嗎?
Yes, please.
需要的,
WH one-seven BZ.
WH17BZ
Thanks. When was the delivery expected?
謝謝。預計什么時候到貨?
It was ordered on the seventeenth of October, and we were told it would arrive on the nineteenth.
訂單上寫的是10月17日,我們被告知19號才能到達。