Joe:So how's your day going?
喬:最近怎么樣?
Kelly:It's not too bad,although I always feel tired on Mondays.
凱莉:還行,雖然我每周一都感覺累。
Joe:Yeah right!I think they should give us Monday off because we work on Saturday,do you know what I mean?
喬:是呀!我認為他們應該給我們周一放假,因為我們周六工作,你知道我什么意思么?
Kelly:I agree. Everybody else has a two day weekend,why can't we?
凱莉:我同意。每個人都有兩天的休息,我們為什么不能?
Joe:Right. And I find that working late in the evening means I have no social life.
喬:對的。我發現晚上工作很晚意味著我的社交減少了。
Kelly:I wish I had a social life!I really want to have some fun. I feel that this job doesn't give me any personal time.
凱莉:我希望我有社交!我真的想放松一下。我感覺這份工作沒有給我任何個人的時間。
Joe:I feel the same.
喬:我深有同感。
Kelly:I mean,I really like the job,but the hours are ridiculous.
凱莉:我的意思是,我喜歡這份工作,但工作的時間有些荒謬。
Joe:I know exactly what you mean.
喬:我知道你什么意思。
Kelly:You know, it's really hard to meet new people when you have to work while other people are enjoying themselves.
凱莉:你知道的。你在工作其他人在玩樂的時候是很難遇見新朋友的。
Joe:Maybe we just need a change.
喬:或許我們只需一次改變。