Woman: Please state your enquiry, giving the name of the publication,
請告知您要查詢的文章,并提供出版物名稱、
the date of issue and the title or a description of the reprint you require.
出版日期、標題或重印版的描述。
Man: I need two articles from Finance Weekly, both in the February the thirteenth issue.
我需要《金融周刊》的兩篇文章,都在2月的第十三期。
The title of one is 'Sector Briefing' - on the second page.
其中一篇的標題是“行業簡報”,在第二頁上。
And the other is 'Best Performing Companies'.
另一篇標題是“表現最佳的公司”。
Next, I want something from Investment News, published on the twenty-first of January. It's an article called 'Stock Market Trends'.
接下來是《投資新聞》,1月21日出版,題目是“股市趨勢”。
The third publication is Money Markets, and I want a piece called 'Interest-rate Forecasts', from the issue dated the fifth of February.
第三個是《貨幣市場》,2月5日出版,題目是“利率預測”。
Money Markets also ran a piece called 'Economic Development'.
還有一篇文章也在《貨幣市場》,題目是“經濟發展”。
I don't know the exact date, but it was included in an issue about the Pacific Rim countries.
我不知道確切的日期,但內容是關于環太平洋國家的。
And one other thing I need is the Corporate Register - the new edition should be out by now.
還有一個是《公司登記冊》,新版應該已經出版了。
If it is, please put it in with the rest, otherwise send it on later. Thank you.
如果出版了的話,請一起放進去,沒有出版的話以后再寄。謝謝!