Three: Which line shows productivity correctly?
三:哪條線表示生產力?
Man: These figures are interesting, aren't they? I expected to see the highest productivity in the earliest part of the day, and the lowest at the end.
男:這些數字很有趣,不是嗎?我還以為在一天的最初階段生產率最高,而在最后階段生產率最低。
Woman: But...in fact, the peak time's just before midday, isn't it?
女:但是……事實上,高峰期就在中午之前,不是嗎?
Man: And performance is better at the end of the day than it is after lunch. I imagined it'd be the other way round.
男:而且在一天結束時的表現比午飯后要好。我還以為是反過來的。
Four: What is the correct lengths
四:正確的長度是多少?
Man: Hello, I'm calling from Brent Hardware. There's an error in our catalogue, and we missed it when we were proofreading. It's on page twenty-six.
男:你好,我是布倫特硬件公司的。我們的目錄上有個錯誤,我們在校對時漏掉了。在第26頁。
Woman: Oh?
女:哦?
Man: It says the length is five forty but it should be four twenty millimetres.
男士:上面說它的長度是54毫米,但應該是42毫米。
Woman: Right. Oh yes, I see. The height is still four hundred and fifty-two, isn't it?
女人:是的。哦,是的,我明白了。高度仍然是452,是嗎?
Man: That's right.
男:是的。
Woman: OK, we'll re-do that page.
女:好的,我們再重新做一遍這一頁。