在這份報告書內就有 We have that right here in this report.
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我權限內所能給你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
你們提供什么樣的產品保證呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?