日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第57期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 瓊恩(07)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

A day south of Winterfell I came up on him and fell in with his company.

因此在臨冬城以南約一天騎程的地方終于被我趕上,我隨即加入到王家隊伍中。

Freeriders and hedge knights are always attaching themselves to royal processions,

你知道,自由騎手和雇傭騎士常湊到王族身邊,

in hopes of finding service with the king, and my lute gained me easy acceptance.”

希望能留在御前服務,而我的琵琶使我很容易被接納,”

He laughed.

他笑意不減,

“I know every bawdy song that’s ever been made, north or south of the Wall.

“我會長城內外所有淫曲小調咧。

So there you are.

晚宴時你也在,

The night your father feasted Robert, I sat in the back of his hall on a bench with the other freeriders,

當晚你父親招待勞勃,我在大廳末端的長凳上和一幫自由騎手對飲,

listening to Orland of Oldtown play the high harp and sing of dead kings beneath the sea.

邊聽舊鎮的奧蘭多彈長豎琴,歌唱長眠于海底的君王,邊吃你父親的烤肉和蜜酒。

I betook of your lord father’s meat and mead, had a look at Kingslayer and Imp …

我好好瞧了瞧弒君者和小惡魔……

and made passing note of Lord Eddard’s children and the wolf pups that ran at their heels.”

也瞄到過艾德公爵的孩子們和他們腳邊的小狼。”

“Bael the Bard,”

“您就像呤游詩人貝爾,”

said Jon, remembering the tale that Ygritte had told him in the Frostfangs, the night he’d almost killed her.

瓊恩說,他憶起耶哥蕊特在霜雪之牙上給他講的故事,那天晚上他差點殺了她。

“Would that I were.

“我像他就好了。

I will not deny that Bael’s exploit inspired mine own … but I did not steal either of your sisters that I recall.

啊,貝爾的事績很讓人激動……我卻沒膽子偷走你某位妹妹。

Bael wrote his own songs, and lived them.

貝爾寫下自己的歌謠,并永世流傳,

I only sing the songs that better men have made.

而我只會翻唱比我出色的人編的曲子。

More mead?”

還要蜜酒嗎?”

“No,” said Jon.

“不了,”瓊恩說,

“If you had been discovered … taken …”

“假如您被發現……被抓住……”

“Your father would have had my head off.”

“你父親不會砍我的頭,”

The king gave a shrug.

國王聳聳肩,

“Though once I had eaten at his board I was protected by guest right.

“因為我在他的廳堂吃飯,受賓客權利的保護。

The laws of hospitality are as old as the First Men, and sacred as a heart tree.”

有關賓客的法則同先民一樣古老,如心樹一般神圣。”

He gestured at the board between them, the broken bread and chicken bones.

他朝布滿碎面包渣和雞骨頭的桌板比了比,

“Here you are the guest, and safe from harm at my hands … this night, at least.

“所以啰,在這里你也是賓客,有我的保護,不會受傷害……至少,今夜如此。

So tell me truly, Jon Snow.

說實話,瓊恩·雪諾,

Are you a craven who turned your cloak from fear, or is there another reason that brings you to my tent?”

你是個因恐懼而變節的懦夫呢,還是別有原因?”

Guest right or no, Jon Snow knew he walked on rotten ice here.

不管有沒有賓客權利,瓊恩·雪諾知道自己正如履薄冰,

One false step and he might plunge through, into water cold enough to stop his heart.

稍有失足,便會萬劫不復,死無葬身之地。

Weigh every word before you speak it, he told himself.

每個詞都得仔細掂量,他告誡自己,

He took a long draught of mead to buy time for his answer.

一邊喝下一大口蜜酒拖延攤牌時間。

When he set the horn aside he said,

放下角杯時,他道:

“Tell me why you turned your cloak, and I’ll tell you why I turned mine.”

“您先告訴我您的理由,然后我就說。”

Mance Rayder smiled, as Jon had hoped he would.

正如瓊恩所預期,曼斯·雷德笑了,

The king was plainly a man who liked the sound of his own voice.

這位國王很明顯是個自信滿滿的人。

“You will have heard stories of my desertion, I have no doubt.”

“我會告訴你我棄職的經過,我會的。”

“Some say it was for a crown.

“有人說您為頂王冠,

Some say for a woman.

有人說您為個女人,

Others that you had the wildling blood.”

還有人說您天生有野人的血統。”

“The wildling blood is the blood of the First Men, the same blood that flows in the veins of the Starks.

“野人的血統是先民的血統,先民的血統也就是史塔克家的血統。

As to a crown, do you see one?”

至于王冠,你在這兒看到了嗎?”

“I see a woman.”

“我看到了一個女人。”

He glanced at Dalla.

他瞥向妲娜。

Mance took her by the hand and pulled her close.

曼斯抱攏她,

“My lady is blameless.

“不,我夫人是清白的。

I met her on my return from your father’s castle.

從你父親的城堡回歸途中,我遇見了她,

The Halfhand was carved of old oak, but I am made of flesh, and I have a great fondness for the charms of women …

斷掌是朽木做的雕塑,我可是有血有肉的人,著迷于女性的魅力……

which makes me no different from three-quarters of the Watch.

和四分之三的黑衣兄弟一樣。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
hospitality [.hɔspi'tæliti]

想一想再看

n. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理

聯想記憶
rotten ['rɔtn]

想一想再看

adj. 腐爛的,腐朽的

 
oak [əuk]

想一想再看

n. 橡樹,橡木

 
exploit [iks'plɔit]

想一想再看

vt. 剝削,利用,開拓,開采,開發
n. 功

聯想記憶
bench [bentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 長凳,工作臺,法官席
vt. 坐(

聯想記憶
imp [imp]

想一想再看

n. 小惡魔,頑童 v. 裝上翅膀,移植羽毛 abbr.

聯想記憶
acceptance [ək'septəns]

想一想再看

n. 接受(禮物、邀請、建議等),同意,認可,承兌

 
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移動王車易

 
fondness ['fɔndnis]

想一想再看

n. 愛好,溺愛,喜愛 n. 蠢事

 
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 動物角,喇叭,觸角,角狀物,力量源泉

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久久久久久久久午夜片 | 国产黄色在线观看 | 4438成人网| 免费看一级黄色片 | 中国农村毛片免费播放 | 亚洲www.| 一级黄色片网站 | 欧美在线视频一区二区 | 精品久久久久久久久久久久久 | 欧美黄色一区 | 天天干天天操天天插 | 伊人久久精品视频 | 日韩综合久久 | 精品日韩在线观看 | 黄色片久久 | 麻豆av在线免费观看 | 日韩在线视频免费 | 91桃色网站 | 午夜av免费 | 亚洲国产一区在线 | 性史性dvd影片农村毛片 | 亚洲一区二区免费视频 | 狠狠的干 | 亚洲成人日韩 | 午夜久久久久久久 | 欧美一区二区在线 | 欧美成人精品 | 中国av片 | 日本一级片在线观看 | 久久一区二区视频 | 免费视频一区二区 | 亚洲男人天堂网 | 色窝 | 亚洲精品一区二区在线观看 | av福利网| 日韩福利视频 | 日韩在线视频播放 | 国产视频一区二区在线播放 | 午夜av片| 亚洲国产91| 一级真人毛片 |