日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第56期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 瓊恩(06)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The others followed him out, all but the woman Dalla.

大家跟著他離開,除了女人妲娜。

“Sit, if you like,” Rayder said when they were gone.

“隨便坐?!钡热藗冸x開后雷德說,

“Are you hungry? Tormund left us two birds at least.”

“餓嗎?托蒙德還留了兩只鳥?!?/p>

“I would be pleased to eat, Your Grace. And thank you.”

“我很榮幸能吃您的東西,陛下,謝謝您?!?/p>

“Your Grace?”

“陛下?”

The king smiled.

國王笑了,

“That’s not a style one often hears from the lips of free folk.

“沒人能從自由民嘴里聽到這個頭銜。

I’m Mance to most, The Mance to some.

他們多半直接叫我曼斯,少數人稱我為曼斯頭領。

Will you take a horn of mead?”

來角蜜酒?”

“Gladly,” said Jon.

“樂意之至。”瓊恩說。

The king poured himself as Dalla cut the well-crisped hens apart and brought them each a half.

妲娜切割著烤脆的小雞,給了他倆一人一半,國王則豪飲蜜酒。

Jon peeled off his gloves and ate with his fingers, sucking every morsel of meat off the bones.

瓊恩摘下手套,用手指幫助進食,他餓得厲害,吮吸著骨頭上每片肉丁。

“Tormund spoke truly,” said Mance Rayder as he ripped apart a loaf of bread.

“托蒙德說得沒錯,”曼斯·雷德邊撕面包邊講,

“The black crow is a tricksy bird, that’s so … but I was a crow when you were no bigger than the babe in Dalla’s belly, Jon Snow.

“黑烏鴉確實是種詭計多端的鳥兒……而我在你出生之前就是烏鴉了,瓊恩·雪諾,

So take care not to play tricksy with me.”

所以當心喲,千萬別對我?;ㄕ小!?/p>

“As you say, Your—Mance.”

“如您所說,陛——曼斯?!?/p>

The king laughed.

國王忍俊不禁,

“Your Mance! Why not?

“曼斯陛下!有何不可?

I promised you a tale before, of how I knew you.

好啦,我答應要講故事,講講我為什么認識你。

Have you puzzled it out yet?”

你想明白了嗎?”

Jon shook his head.

瓊恩搖搖頭,

“Did Rattleshirt send word ahead?”

“叮當衫預先通報過?”

“By wing? We have no trained ravens.

“用鳥?我們沒有訓練有素的烏鴉。

No, I knew your face. I’ve seen it before. Twice.”

不,我記得你的臉,因為以前見過。見過兩次。”

It made no sense at first, but as Jon turned it over in his mind, dawn broke.

這沒道理。瓊恩使勁想想,終于弄明白了。

“When you were a brother of the Watch …”

“當您還是守夜人的兄弟時……”

“Very good! Yes, that was the first time.

“非常正確!是的,那是第一次。

You were just a boy, and I was all in black,

當年的你還是個小孩,我則全身黑衣,

one of a dozen riding escort to old Lord Commander Qorgyle when he came down to see your father at Winterfell.

作為前任司令官科格爾的十二名護衛之一,護送他前來臨冬城拜訪你父親。

I was walking the wall around the yard when I came on you and your brother Robb.

我在庭院周圍的內城墻上漫步,撞見你和你哥哥羅柏。

It had snowed the night before, and the two of you had built a great mountain above the gate and were waiting for someone likely to pass underneath.”

前天夜里下過雪,你倆個在城門上堆了一大堆,等著某個倒霉鬼從下面經過。”

“I remember,” said Jon with a startled laugh.

“我記起來了!”瓊恩帶著驚訝的笑容說。

A young black brother on the wallwalk, yes …

一個在城墻上漫步的年輕黑衣兄弟,是的……

“You swore not to tell.”

“你發誓不會暴露我們的。”

“And kept my vow. That one, at least.”

“而我守住了誓言。至少,守住了這個。”

“We dumped the snow on Fat Tom.

“我們把雪倒在胖湯姆頭上,

He was Father’s slowest guardsman.”

他是我父親手下最遲鈍的侍衛。”

Tom had chased them around the yard afterward, until all three were red as autumn apples.

后來他倆被湯姆追得滿院子跑,直到三人的臉頰都變得像熟透的蘋果一般紅。

“But you said you saw me twice.

“可你說見過我兩次,

When was the other time?”

另一次是什么時候呢?”

“When King Robert came to Winterfell to make your father Hand,”

“當勞勃國王前來臨冬城任命你父親為御前首相的時候,”

the King-beyond-the-Wall said lightly.

塞外之王輕聲道。

Jon’s eyes widened in disbelief.

瓊恩的眼睛由于難以置信而瞪得老大,

“That can’t be so.”

“那怎么可能?”

“It was.

“那是事實。

When your father learned the king was coming, he sent word to his brother Benjen on the Wall, so he might come down for the feast.

你父親知道國王已在途中后,便給長城上的弟弟班揚寫信,讓他趕來參加宴會。

There is more commerce between the black brothers and the free folk than you know, and soon enough word came to my ears as well.

黑衣兄弟和自由民之間的交易來往比你所了解的要深得多,所以消息很快也傳到了我耳中。

It was too choice a chance to resist.

這個誘惑我無法抗拒。

Your uncle did not know me by sight, so I had no fear from that quarter,

你叔叔沒見過我,所以我不擔心他,

and I did not think your father was like to remember a young crow he’d met briefly years before.

我也不認為你父親會記得多年以前匆匆飛過的一只小烏鴉。

I wanted to see this Robert with my own eyes, king to king, and get the measure of your uncle Benjen as well.

我打算親眼看看勞勃,國王對國王,同時也想多了解一下你叔叔班揚。

He was First Ranger by then, and the bane of all my people.

那時他是首席游騎兵,是我子民的災星。

So I saddled my fleetest horse, and rode.”

所以我騎上最快的馬,說走就走。”

“But,” Jon objected, “the Wall …”

“可是,”瓊恩提出異議,“長城……”

“The Wall can stop an army, but not a man alone.

“長城能夠阻止軍隊,卻不能擋住獨身的漢子。

I took a lute and a bag of silver, scaled the ice near Long Barrow, walked a few leagues south of the New Gift, and bought a horse.

我帶上琵琶和一包銀鹿,在長車樓附近攀過冰墻,越過新贈地,再南行數里格后買馬。

All in all I made much better time than Robert, who was traveling with a ponderous great wheelhouse to keep his queen in comfort.

我日夜兼程,而勞勃帶著沉重的大輪宮以便他的王后能舒服地旅行,

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒適,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

聯想記憶
resist [ri'zist]

想一想再看

v. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住
n. 防蝕涂層

聯想記憶
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
bane [bein]

想一想再看

n. 禍害,禍根

聯想記憶
measure ['meʒə]

想一想再看

n. 措施,辦法,量度,尺寸
v. 測量,量

聯想記憶
ponderous ['pɔndərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 笨重的,笨拙的,乏味的

聯想記憶
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 動物角,喇叭,觸角,角狀物,力量源泉

 
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指揮官

 
ranger ['reindʒə]

想一想再看

n. 守林人,騎警,突擊隊員

聯想記憶
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品日韩在线观看 | 国产传媒在线观看 | 日韩精品网 | 香蕉视频在线免费看 | 国产午夜一区二区三区 | 亚洲影院在线观看 | 欧美性猛交xxxx黑人交 | 久草福利视频 | 亚洲综合视频在线观看 | 国产精品成人免费视频 | 久久99精品国产麻豆91樱花 | 青草视频网站 | 精品在线免费视频 | 一级片免费网站 | 中文字幕在线免费 | 久久天堂网 | 日韩av免费看 | 黄色av免费看 | 久久久久a| 久久青青操 | 久久久午夜精品 | 日本少妇视频 | 日韩欧美一级 | 日本伊人网 | 日本欧美精品 | 国产天堂网 | av福利在线观看 | 中文字幕永久 | 久久久久久黄色 | 一级毛片a | 色香蕉网| 国产精品美女久久 | 黄色片视频在线观看 | 99热播| 欧美日韩国产在线播放 | 日本免费视频 | 天天干天天干天天干 | 免费视频a| 日韩免费看 | 国产成人精品一区二区三区福利 | 97精品视频在线观看 |