If I Have To Go — Tom Waits
《如果我必須離開》湯姆·威茨
If I have to go, will you remember me?
如果我必須離開,你是否還會記得我?
Will you find someone else while I'm away?
當我不在身邊的時候,你是否還會另找他人呢?
There's nothing for me in this world full of strangers
在這個充滿了陌生人的世界上,沒有什么是屬于我的
It's all someone else's idea
充滿了別人的想法
I don't belong here and you can't go with me
我不屬于這里,但是你也并不能跟隨著我
You'll only slow me down
你只是減緩了我離去的步伐
Until I send for you, don't wear your hair that way
在我去找你以前,請不要把你的秀發那樣纏繞
If you cannot be true, I'll understand
如果你不能誠實相對,我也會理解
Tell all the others, you'll hold in your arms
請告訴其他人,你不會接受他們
That I said I'd come back for you
我說過我會回來找你
I'll leave my jacket to keep you warm
我會留下我的夾克衫為你取暖
That's all that I can do
這也是我唯一可以為你做的事情
And if I have to go, will you remember me?
如果我必須離開,你會記得我嗎?
Will you find someone else, while I'm away?
當我不在你身邊的時候,你會另尋新歡嗎?