Number four: We've got another really cool piece of hardware.
第四,我們還有另一項很酷的硬件。
Remember when we added the accelerometer and how that opened up a whole new vista of gaming,
還記得我們添加加速計時,它是如何為游戲開辟了一個全新的天地,
well we're taking it even further with the iPhone 4, because we're adding a gyroscope.
我們在iPhone 4上更進一步,因為我們增加了一個陀螺儀。
So we're adding a three-axis gyro which is fantastic, pitch, roll and yaw,
所以我們增加了一個三軸陀螺儀,非常棒:俯仰,翻滾和側轉,
also rotation around gravity and we've tied the gyro and the accelerometer and even the compass together to provide six-axis motion sensing.
也可以相對重力軸的旋轉,我們把陀螺儀,加速計,甚至指南針綁在一起,提供六軸運動感應。
And we've got some new core motion APIs that you can call that give you an extremely precise position information.
我們做了一些新的核心運動api,你可以調用,這樣就會給你一個非常精確的位置信息。
And it's perfect for gaming. And one of the reasons it's perfect is because it's built into every iPhone 4. So you know it's there.
對于游戲來說太完美了。說它完美的原因之一,是它內置在每一部iPhone 4中。所以你可以放心調用。
So what I'd love to do now is give you a demo of this.
接下來我就給你們演示一下。
And since this demo does not require the network, I should be OK.
因為這個演示不需要網絡,應該沒問題的。
So this is a little app that we wrote.
這是我們寫的一個小應用程序。
And this is being run with the accelerometer now and as you see with the accelerometer I can tilt it from side to side or backwards and forwards
這是用加速度計運行的,你可以看到,通過加速度計,我可以左右傾斜,前后傾斜,
and but I can't -- it doesn't move when I rotate around gravity.
但當我圍繞重力線旋轉時,它就不會移動了。

And the positioning is good but not super precise.
定位很好,但不是特別精確。
So now by tapping the word 'accelerometer' it's going to change to the gyro and now I get much more precise movement here.
點擊accelerometer這個詞,會變成陀螺儀,現在我得到了更精確的運動。
And as you see it rotates around gravity.
你可以看到,它可以圍繞重力線旋轉。
So let me go ahead -- so I'm going to play this game here.
接下來,我就來玩兒一下這個游戲。
And I think I'll take this one out. All right. And maybe I'll take this one out.
我想我要把這塊抽出來。好的。也許我要把這塊抽出來。
And I'll take that one out. This one out. And this one out. I'll take that one out.
我再把這個抽出來。接下來是這個。抽出來。再把這個抽出來。
I practiced this a little bit. Ohhh, well you get the idea.
我練習了一下。哦,你們明白我的意思。
So some of our amazing engineers cobbled that together for me to show you the gyro but I can't wait to see what you guys are going to do.
所以我們的一些了不起的工程師,把這些屬性都結合在了一起,給你們展示陀螺儀的特性,但我迫不及待地想知道你們要做什么。
I think it's going to be pretty amazing.
我覺得會非常棒的。
So the gyro joins our four other sensors in every phone.
陀螺儀,現在加入了其他四個傳感器當中。
Now the gyro, the accelerometer, the compass, proximity sensor and the ambient light sensor,
現在就是,陀螺儀,加速度計,指南針,距離傳感器和環境光傳感器,
these phones are getting more and more intelligent about the world around you.
這個手機將使得你周圍的世界越來越智能化。
And it's very exciting and I can't wait to see what you guys do with the gyro built into every iPhone 4. So that's number four.
這是非常令人興奮的,我迫不及待地想看到你們如何處理每一部iPhone 4內置的陀螺儀。以上就是第四點。