The first one: an all new design.
第一條,全新的設計。
Now, stop me if you've already seen this.
如果你們已經見識過了,就打斷我。
Believe me, you ain't seen it.
相信我,你們肯定從未見過。
You've got to see this thing in person. It is one of the most beautiful designs you've ever seen.
你要親眼看看這東西,才能意識到這是你見過的最漂亮的設計。
This is beyond a doubt the most precise thing, one of those beautiful things we've ever made:
毫無疑問,這是是我們制造過的最為精致、最為漂亮的產品:
Glass on the front and rear, and stainless steel running around,
前后都是玻璃,四周都是不銹鋼,
and the precision of which this is made is beyond any consumer product we've ever seen.
而且它的制造精度是我們見過的任何消費品中最高的。
Its closest kin is like a beautiful old Leica camera.
它的嚴絲合縫,就像一臺漂亮的老式徠卡相機。
It's unheard of in consumer products today. Just gorgeous!
這在今天的消費產品中是聞所未聞的。太華麗了!
And it's really thin. This is the new iPhone 4.
而且非常薄。這就是新推出的iPhone 4。
It is just 9.3 millimeters thick, that is 24% thinner than the iPhone GS.
它只有9.3毫米厚,比iPhone GS薄24%。
Again a quarter thinner and something you didn't think could get any thinner.
又變薄了四分之一,你之前一定認為不能再薄了。
As a matter of fact, it is the thinnest smartphone on the planet.
事實上,它是地球上最薄的智能手機。
So I want to point out -- let me point out a few of the things -- a few of the external things on it.
所以我想說一下外部的一些東西。
Here are the volume controls, volume up, volume down and mute.
這里是音量控制,音量增大,音量減小和靜音。
On the front, we have a front-facing camera.
在前面,我們配備了一個前置攝像頭。
We have the receiver, we have a home button. We have the micro SIM tray.
還配備了接收器,home鍵。還有微型SIM卡托盤。
We have camera and an LED flash on the back.
在后面是攝像頭和一個LED閃光燈。
If you look at the bottom, we've got the microphone, the 30-pin connector in the speaker.
如果看下底部,會有麥克風,30針接口和揚聲器。
And if we look on the top, we've got the headset jack, we've got a second mic for noise cancellation and the sleep wake button.
在向上看,有耳機插孔,還有一個用來消除噪音的輔助麥克風,還有睡眠/喚醒按鈕。
Now, because there have been a few photos of this around, people have asked: What's this?
因為已經有一些關于它的照片了,人們會問:這是什么東西?
Some have even said this doesn't seem like Apple.
有些人甚至說這看起來不像蘋果。
What are these lines in this beautiful stainless steel band?
這個漂亮的不銹鋼表帶上的線條是什么?
Well, it turns out there's not just one of them. There's three of them.
人們發現實際還不止一處。總共有三處。
And they are part of the entire structure of this phone.
它們是這款手機整體結構的一部分。
That stainless steel band that runs around is the primary structural elements of the phone and there are these three slits in it.
環繞的不銹鋼帶是這款手機的主要結構元素,上面有三個缺口。
It turns out this is part of some brilliant engineering which actually uses the stainless steel band as part of the antenna system.
事實證明,這是一個絕妙的工程的一部分,它實際上使用了不銹鋼帶作為天線系統的一部分。
And so one piece is Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS, and the other is UMTS and GSM.
其中一片用于藍牙,Wi-Fi和GPS,另一片是UMTS和GSM。
So it's got these integrated antennas right in the structure of the phone.
所以它在結構上有這些集成的天線。
It's never been done before, and it's really cool engineering.
以前從未有人這樣做過,這是一項很酷的工程。
So we have an all new design: the thinnest smartphone ever.
所以我們有了一個全新的設計:有史以來最薄的智能手機。
It uses stainless steel for strength. It uses glass on the front and the back for optical quality and scratch resistance.
它使用不銹鋼來增加強度。它的正面和背面使用玻璃,以提高光學質量和抗刮傷性。
It's got integrated antennas and extraordinary build quality.
它有集成的天線和卓越的制造質量。
Again, I don't think there's another consumer product like this.
再說一次,我不認為還有其他類似的消費產品。
When you hold this in your hands, it's unbelievable.
當你把它拿在手里的時候,簡直難以置信。
So this is our all new design for the iPhone 4. That's the first thing.
以上就是我們iPhone 4的全新設計。這是第一條。