admiration 欽佩
I have great admiration for her.
我非常崇拜她。
We were all filled with unfeigned admiration for her achievements.
我們都真誠地佩服她的成就。
regard 尊重,尊敬,敬佩
I had great regard for her abilities.
我非常敬佩他的能力
idolize 崇拜;熱愛
Taylor Swift is a pop star idolized by millions of fans.
泰勒是一個受到數百萬歌迷崇拜的流行音樂人。
role model 楷模,行為榜樣
Michelle Obama's grace and class, while she was the first lady of the United States, showed she was a fantastic role model for young girls around the world.
米歇爾·奧巴馬是美國第一夫人時所展現的風度和優雅,她是世界各地年輕女孩的榜樣。
be the toast of the town 廣受贊譽,有口皆碑的人
When Yao Ming returned to China after becoming a superstar player in the NBA, he was the toast of the town.
當姚明成為NBA的超級巨星后回到中國時,他是廣受贊譽的。
When the Chinese women's volleyball team won the championship, they were the toast of the town.
當中國女排獲得冠軍時,他們得到了人們的廣泛贊揚。
to put/place sb on a pedestal 把某人奉為完人;盲目崇拜某人
I think their marriage will be very successful; he puts her on a pedestal.
我認為他們的婚姻將會非常成功,(因為)他覺得她像公主一樣完美無瑕。