This is a day I've been looking forward to for two-and-a-half years.
今天,是我足足期待了兩年半的一天。
Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything.
每隔一段時間,就會有一個革命性的產品出現,改變一切。
And Apple has been -- well, first of all, one's very fortunate if you get to work on just one of these in your career.
蘋果一直...首先,如果你在你的職業生涯中參與過其中一個產品,那你就已經非常幸運了。
Apple's been very fortunate. It's been able to introduce a few of these into the world.
而蘋果則非常幸運。它把下面這些產品都帶到了這個世界。
1984, introduced the Macintosh. It didn't just change Apple. It changed the whole computer industry.
1984年,帶來了Macintosh。Macintosh不只是改變樂蘋果。它改變了整個計算機產業。
In 2001, we introduced the first iPod, and it didn't just change the way we all listen to music, it changed the entire music industry.
2001年,我們推出了第一款iPod,它不僅改變了我們聽音樂的方式,還改變了整個音樂產業。
Well, today, we're introducing three revolutionary products of this class.
今天,我們將介紹三個這種級別的革命性產品。
The first one is a widescreen iPod with touch controls.
第一個是可以觸摸控制的寬屏iPod。
The second is a revolutionary mobile phone.
第二個是一臺革命性的手機。
And the third is a breakthrough Internet communications device.
第三個是一款突破性的互聯網通信設備。
So, three things: a widescreen iPod with touch controls; a revolutionary mobile phone; and a breakthrough Internet communications device.
所以,三樣東西:一個可觸摸控制的寬屏iPod;一臺革命性的手機;以及一款突破性的互聯網通訊設備。
An iPod, a phone, and an Internet communicator. An iPod, a phone... are you getting it?
也就是一個iPod,一臺手機,一款互聯網通訊設備。一個iPod,一臺手機...你們明白我在說什么了嗎?
These are not three separate devices, this is one device, and we are calling it iPhone.
這不是三個獨立的設備,這是一個設備,我們叫它iPhone。