Now let me show you something else that's cool.
現在我來展示下另一個很酷的東西。
You'll notice that the save panel looks a little different than you've seen before it.
你會注意到,保存對話框與你之前看到的略有不同。
It... it actually is very simple you might be able to understand it.
它其實很簡單,你可以理解的。
And so you could type something in here, and you have this pop-up list, which has your favorite places,
你可以在這里輸入一些內容,這里還有一個彈出列表,里面是你的喜好存儲位置,
which you get to manage what's in there, and your recent places you save them.
你可以對其進行管理,還有你最近保存的位置。
And so most of the time, 99% of the time, you want to save something,
大多數情況下,或者說99%的情況下,你想要保存,
you just pick somewhere like documents, and go save, pretty simple, huh.
那你只需選擇位置,比如說文檔,然后保存,很簡單吧。
But if a place that you want to save something isn't there,
但是如果你想保存的位置不在這里,
you just hit this button and you get a full browser here.
那你就點一下這個按鈕,然后就會出現一個完整的瀏覽框。
And so if you know your network, you can just go around your network, pick wherever you want, right?
如果你很清楚層級布局,那就可以瀏覽各個層級,挑選你想要的位置。
Boom, boom, wherever you'd like to save it, or just hide that.
就像這樣,任何你想存儲的地方,或者是收起這個界面。
Very very simple, very very simple. Make sense? Right.
非常非常簡單,非常非常簡單。大家理解了吧?好的。
Okay. We're just getting started.
好的,我們這才剛剛開始。