Nearly 300 years after the falling apple...
在蘋果掉下來近300年后...
it was Newton's ability to predict how the Moon orbits the Earth that allowed us to take a giant leap.
牛頓所預言的月球圍繞著地球運轉的天賦,使我們取得了巨大的飛躍。
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
那是一個人的一小步,卻是人類的一大步。
Newton's law of gravity was crucial in allowing us to navigate from the Earth to the Moon.
牛頓的萬有引力定律對我們從地球奔向月球是至關重要的。
But we now know Newton isn't entirely correct.
然而我們現在知道牛頓不完全正確。
I've come to El Paso in Texas, right on the Mexican border.
我已經來到了德克薩斯州埃爾帕索,就在墨西哥的邊境。
I'm here to discover what's wrong with Newton.
我在這里將發現牛頓錯在哪里。
Where are the keys? Now we're all ready and now you're stopping us. Because it's funny!
鑰匙呢?我們已經準備就緒了,你別拍。真太搞笑了!
We're heading off across America, to try and solve the mystery of gravity.
我們要穿過美國,爭取揭示引力之謎。
I think the most exciting thing that we'd ever done, as the human race, is to land on the Moon.
我認為我們過去所做的最令人興奮的事情是人類登月。
It happened just in my lifetime I was just over one year old when Armstrong and Aldrin touched down.
當時我已經出生了,阿姆斯特朗和奧爾德林登月時,我還只有一歲多一點。
So I don't remember it, but what I remember is growing up with it.
所以我沒有印象,但是我記得它伴隨著我成長。