Now, again if I want to write a CD, all I have to do is see this button up here called Burn. Watch it. It is, you know?
如果我想寫入一張CD,看這個寫著burn的按鈕。看到了嗎。
So it's gonna ask me to put a disk in. Oops, it closed it on myself.
它讓我先插入一張光盤。哎,它自己關掉了。
Alright, what am I doing here? All right. There we go.
好了,那我在接下來做什么呢?好了,我們繼續。
Take out the B-52's, put in a blank CD-R disc, and say, Burn.
取出這張B52光盤,放進一張空白光盤,然后點擊burn。
I insert a blank disk, and it will start burning. Alright, here we go. Alright, boom!
插入空白光盤后,它就會開始自動寫入。好了,我們繼續。
Now maybe this is a bum disk. Let's try another one here.
這張光盤可能壞了。我們換一張。
All right. There we go. Now, I think it's spinning up now.
好了。我們繼續。現在它開始旋轉了。
So this is going to just go ahead and burn the CD for me.
這表示電腦正在把歌曲自動寫入我的光盤里。
It's gonna burn the whole playlist. I don't want to burn the whole playlist.
它會把整個播放列表的歌都寫進去。但我不想要整個播放列表。
So I'm gonna go ahead and stop this. But you get the idea.
所以我這樣做,來停下來。但是你們已經明白了操作方法吧。
And it's preparing the tracks. Now it's gonna take a while.
它現在在準備路徑。要花上一點時間。
OK, let me just stop here. It's gonna take me a second to stop it.
好的,我們就停在這里吧。要花幾秒鐘停下來。
Alright, so here's my playlist. That's how simple it is to burn a CD.
好了,這就是我的播放列表。刻錄光盤就是這么簡單。