sleeping habits 睡眠習慣
make one's bed 鋪床
In America making your bed is considered a grown-up thing to do, but I never do it because if feel like its a waste of time.
在美國,(每天早上起來) 鋪床被看成是一個非常成熟成年人的行為,但是我從來都不鋪,因為我覺得浪費時間,沒有必要。
insomnia 失眠
When I was little, I used to suffer from a severe case of insomnia and had a really hard time falling asleep at night.
在我還小的時候,有一陣子失眠非常嚴重,晚上入睡非常艱難。
snore 打呼
I used to snore a lot.
我過去打呼打得厲害。
blanket hog 睡覺搶被子的人
I imagine your problem when sleeping is that you are a blanket hog. You seem to have that type of me-first personality.
我猜你睡覺的壞毛病應該是搶被子。你看起來就是那種以自我為優先的性格!
nightmare 噩夢
sleepwalker 夢游者
I am actually a sleepwalker!
其實我睡覺夢游。
sleeptalker 睡覺說夢話的人
My best friend is actually a SLEEP TALKER and you can actually have entire conversations with him while he sleeps.
我最好的朋友睡覺講夢話,你基本上可以和他進行一整段對話。
grind one's teeth 磨牙(也可以表示生氣時的咬牙切齒)
My brother has a really bad problem grinding his teeth.
我的弟弟睡覺磨牙磨得厲害。
stiff neck 字面意思為僵硬的脖子,可以用來表示英文當中的落枕
Sometimes when I sleep on my couch, I get a stiff neck.
有時候我睡在沙發上,就會落枕。