我剛剛說到哪兒了?
Where was I?
What was I saying?
I just had it!
怎么說來著?
It's on the tip of my tongue...
話就在我嘴邊啊!Tongue是舌頭,tip是尖端,tip of my tongue很生動,表示就要想起來,但吐不出來。
How shall I put it?
我該怎么說呢?
有時候沒想到怎么措辭,可以說這句,或者有時候別人問你問題,沒有直接給答案,需要理一下思緒,也可以說這個。
What's the word for it...
這個怎么說來著?旁邊如果有懂你的人就會幫你補上。
Now, let me see.
讓我想想。講到一半想不出下文可以說Now, let me see. 停下來想想,給自己的對話爭取一下時間。
思路被打斷,腦袋一片空白
Sorry I lost my train of thought.
train of thought 表示一連串的思考,比如
Please don't interrupt my train of thought when I'm writing.
我寫作的時候請不要打斷我的思路。
Sorry I lost my train of thought.
我剛剛一下子思路被打斷了。
Sorry I spaced out there for a moment.
space out: To lose concentration or become inattentive
使間隔開;變得昏昏沉沉
加寬行距或字距
I was supposed to meet her at 9:00, but I spaced out and didn't get there till 10:30.
我本來9點就要去見她,但是我不知道咋的走了神,10點半才到。
I completely spaced out during the lecture.
我聽講座的時候整個人都飄了。
I’m such a scatter brain.
我真是腦子亂的不行
我們剛剛在說啥?
I completely forgot what I was saying?
我完全忘記我剛在說啥
What on earth was I talking about?
我到底在說啥?
I must be loosing my mind, I forgot what we were talking about.
我可能是瘋了吧,我不記得我們在說啥。