Let's change the subject.
我們換個話題吧。
I don't want to explain.
我不想解釋。
Just because.
就因為所以啊。
I don't want to say anything.
我什么都不想說。
Dillon, I heard you might be going back to America?
迪倫,我聽說你可能要回美國?
Yea, but I would rather not talk about it right now.
嗯,但是我現在不想要聊這個。
Cara, when do you think you and your boyfriend or partner would get married?
卡拉,你覺得你和你男朋友或者說另一半什么時候會結婚呢?
Let's just skip over that for now.
嗯,我們現在先跳過這個話題吧。
Dillon, I thought you were on a diet. What happened?
迪倫,我記得你在減肥啊?怎么回事?
Let's not go there today.
今天先不聊這個了吧?
禁忌話題:
love life
感情生活
the loss or death of a loved one or family member
親友逝世
the political or religious affiliation
政治和宗教立場
a person's weight or health
體重和健康狀況
how much money a person makes
收入狀況
a mistake someone has made that they know about
本人已經意識到的過失過錯
an embarrassing experience someone has had
過去的尷尬經歷