So we think iMac's gonna be a really big deal. Now, what should it be?
所以我們認為iMac將會成為一個大事件。它應該是什么樣子呢?
Well, we went out and we looked at all of the consumer products out there.
嗯,我們去看了所有的消費性產品。
This is a picture of one of the better ones.
這是一張其中相對更好的一些的照片。
And we notice some things about them pretty much universally.
我們注意到它們的一些普遍的特點。
The first is they're really slow. They're very slow.
首先是它們的運行速度真的很慢。它們運行的非常慢。
They're all using last year's processor, very, very slow.
它們都在使用去年的處理器,非常非常慢。
Second is they've all got pretty crummy displays on them.
其次,它們的顯示屏都很糟糕。
They're generally 13 inch, a few 14 inch. And the quality of them is very poor.
一般是13英寸,或14英寸。而且質量很差。
Uh, Apple designs all its own display, so we're used to something much better, but these are pretty bad.
蘋果會自己設計所有的顯示屏,所以我們習慣了更好的東西,但這些都很糟糕。
Likely no networking on them. Some have it. Most don't. Old generation I/O devices.
它們也不能聯網。一些可以。大多數都不行。還有老舊的輸入輸出設備。
And what that means is their lower performance and they're harder to use
這意味著它們的性能更差,更難以使用,
and most of them aren't so, plug and play, and these things are ugly.
大多數都不是這樣,即插即用,這些東西很丑陋。
So, let me tell you about iMac.
接下來讓我給你們講一下iMac。