劇本臺詞:
Knight: He can talk!
他會說話!
Donkey: Ha ha. That’s right, fool! Now I’m a flying talking donkey.
哈哈。沒錯,笨蛋!現在我是既會飛又會說話的驢。
Donkey: You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly. Ha ha.
你也許見過家蠅,甚至可能見過超級蒼蠅,但是我打賭你沒見過驢蒼蠅。“驢會飛”
Knight: Seize him.
抓住他!
Knight: You there, orge!
你,食人魔!
Shrek: Aye?
什么事?
Knight: By the order of lord Farquaad, I am authorized to place you both under arrest and transport you to a designated resettlement facility.
奉福瓜王之命,我有權逮捕你們兩個并且把你們轉移到指定的安置地。
Shrek: Oh really? You and what army?
真的嗎?你和什么軍隊呢?
Donkey: Can I say something to you?
我能跟你說件事嗎?
Donkey: Listen, you was really really something back there. Incredible!
聽著,你剛才真是太厲害了。了不起啊!
Shrek: Are you talking to me? Whoa!
你在跟我說話嗎?啊!
Donkey: Yes, I was talking to you. Can I just tell you that you was really great back there.
是的,我是跟你說話。你剛才真厲害!