Or you can find it in arts projects. So this is the txtBomber.
另外也有在藝術方面的應用。這是一臺叫txtBomber的機器。
So you put a message into this device and then you roll it on the wall,
將信息輸進這臺機器,然后將其滾過墻面,
and it basically has all these solenoids pressing the buttons on spray cans,
因為它帶有電導管,能觸發噴霧開關,
so you just pull it over a wall and it just writes on the wall all the political messages. So, yeah.
所以只需要將它在墻上一拉過去,字就自動寫在了墻上,這是一些政治宣言。對。
Then we have this plant here. This is called Botanicalls,
再看看這顆植物。這叫“植物人”,
because there's an Arduino ball with a Wi-Fi module in the plant, and it's measuring the well-being of the plant,
這里有一個Arduino組件,帶有WI-FI功能附于這顆植物上,測量它的生長情況,
and it's creating a Twitter account where you can actually interact with the plant.
同時它連接著一個推特賬號,所以我們實際上可以和這顆植物互動。
So, you know, this plant will start to say, "This is really hot,"
比如,它會說“天氣真熱”
or there's a lot of, you know, "I need water right now."
或者“我現在想喝水”。
So it just gives a personality to your plant.
這就讓這顆植物變得很有個性。
Or this is something that twitters when the baby inside the belly of a pregnant woman kicks.
另外,這個裝置也連接著推特賬號,孕婦穿著它,當寶寶踢動的時會自動推出信息。
Or this is a 14-year-old kid in Chile who made a system that detects earthquakes and publishes on Twitter.
這個來自智利的14歲男孩,做了一個系統,可以檢測地震并在推特上發布消息。
He has 280,000 followers. He's 14 and he anticipated a governmental project by one year.
他的推特上有28萬粉絲。他的年紀只有14歲,當地政府一年后才跟上他發布了類似系統。
Or again, another project where, by analyzing the Twitter feed of a family,
再看這個,該裝置可以分析一家人各自的推特狀況,
you can basically point where they are, like in the "Harry Potter" movie.
讓你知道他們在干嘛,比如在看《哈利波特》。
So you can find out everything about this project on the website.
關于此項目更多信息可以在此網站上查看。
Or somebody made a chair that twitters when somebody farts.
還有人做了一個當人放屁時發推特消息的椅子。
It's interesting how, in 2009, Gizmodo basically defined,
非常有趣,2009年Gizmodo(著名科技網站)
said that this project actually gives a meaning to Twitter, so it was — a lot changed in between.
評價這個東西讓推特有了全新的意義,所以--當然到現在很多事情都變了。