地點:錢德勒與喬伊的公寓
人物:錢德勒,凱西
事件:錢德勒半夜醒來想到客廳看電視,發現凱西坐在那里,看的正是自己想要看的電視節目,兩人相談甚歡。
劇情片段
Chandler: Hi!
錢德勒:(揉著眼睛走進客廳,發現凱西坐在電視機前)嗨!
Kathy: Hi.
凱西:嗨。
Chandler: Jeez①, at 2:30 in the morning, I didn’t expect to have to fight over② the remote.1
錢德勒:呀,沒想到都凌晨兩點半了,還有人跟我搶遙控器呢。
Kathy: I’m sorry, it’s just this Ernie Kovacs③ thing on in a few minutes I wanted to watch.
凱西:不好意思,只是過幾分鐘有我想看的厄尼·科瓦克斯的節目。
Chandler: Oh my God! That’s why I got up too!
錢德勒:天啊!這也是我起床的原因!
Kathy: You’re kidding! Oh, I love him. My dad made me stay up and watch reruns with him.
凱西:真的嗎?哦,我超愛他!我爸以前還經常逼我陪他一起熬夜看科瓦克斯節目的重播呢。
Chandler: Mine to. Did your dad also make you watch the Mr. Universe contest④?2
錢德勒:我爸也是!你爸以前還會逼你和他一起看宇宙先生的比賽嗎?
Kathy: No.
凱西:(愣了兩秒鐘,誠實地回答)不會啊。
Chandler: Well, me neither.⑤
錢德勒:我爸爸也不會。(凱西笑起來)
Chandler: Hey, listen, I’m sorry about this afternoon, you know, if I would’ve known you guys were... I never would’ve...
錢德勒:(站在凱西和電視中間,解釋白天的事情)嗨,聽著,我為今天下午的事感到抱歉,你知道,如果我知道你等的是……我絕不會……
Kathy: Oh please!
凱西:哦,道什么歉啊!
Chandler: So ah, Joey tells me you two met in acting class.
錢德勒:那么,呃,喬伊跟我說你們是在表演課上認識的。
Kathy: Yeah, they teamed us up as partners. Joey picked three scenes for us to do; all of them had us making out⑥.3
凱西:對,他們讓我們倆搭檔,喬伊為我們選了三個場景,每個都需要我們親熱。
Chandler: That’s a good thing actually, because ah, he used to make me rehearse with him.4
錢德勒:這很好,實際上,因為,呃,他之前經常讓我和他一起排練。
(凱西聽完笑起來)
n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘