Where shall we go, of course I’d choose north Devon
我們該去哪兒呢?當然,我會選擇北德文
sea, country and air
那里有大海,鄉村景色,還有新鮮空氣
but March raises the question of weather, might we go to a largish town, I prefer villages normally.
但三月的天陰晴不定,或者我們可以去個大一點的城鎮,我更喜歡鄉村
but with you I guess I’ll do what you want, also I feel that you’ll need looking after
但我愿意聽從你的想法。而且,我覺得你需要被照料
don’t think you should walk around in the rain, not for a while
我覺得你不該再漫步雨中了,至少現在不行
anyway, guess I don’t care where, as long as it’s the sea
我不在乎去哪兒!只要是在海邊,和你在一起
and you, you, you. Inward clanging and bouncing and I wonder how soon.
而你~你~,我滿心期盼著,不知你何時能回來
You know I say to myself, 「Bessie my girl, you’re not so hot」
我告訴自己「Bessie姑娘,你已不再迷人」
but I think you may have a similar feeling.
但我想,你應該和我有一樣的感受
I say, how is your digestion, mine’s awful,
你的消化功能如何,我已經退化了
I shall be reduced to taking Rennin or something, a wind remover.
退化到需要服用凝乳酶或其他藥來解決問題
My tea at his moment is stuck somewhere in the middle of my chest.
我現在喝的茶就哽在胸口那里
I can’t help wishing that you won’t get these letters,
我不禁希望,你收不到這些信
that you’ll be on your way, that the time to wait is that shot,
因為你已經出發,這樣等待的時間也會縮短
because my impatience is getting pretty bad,
因為,我的耐心越來越差
being able to write like we have has been a wonderful thing,
我們之間的通信真是美妙
but it has always remained only the beginning,
和未來相比這只是開始
the contact for our future and a beginning must change to something else,
而現在,總要經歷改變
and now it is changing.
現在,我們也已經在改變
What do you think of the war news?
你對戰爭怎么看?
Don’t like getting too optimistic,
我不是很樂觀
but wouldn’t it be wonderful to come home to stay?
但想想也是件好事,因為你可以回家了,不是嘛?
I love you Bessie
我愛你!貝茜
譯文為可可英語翻譯,未經授權請勿轉載!