And that's how the five senses graph works.
這就是五感圖的工作方式。
Now, for a period of three years, I gathered data, not just me but also some of my friends,
到現在我收集數據有三年時間了,不僅我自己還有我的一些朋友,
and I used to teach in university, so I forced my -- I mean, I asked my students to do this as well.
我曾在大學教過書,所以我強迫--我的意思是叫我的學生也幫我收集數據。
So here are some other results. The first is for instant noodles.
因此這里還有一些其它的結果。第一個是吃方便面的。
Now obviously, taste and smell are quite high, but notice sound is at three.
現在顯然味覺和嗅覺的打分相當高,但注意聽覺給的是3。
Many people told me a big part of the noodle-eating experience is the slurping noise. You know.
許多人告訴我,吃面條的體驗主要是吸溜面條的聲音。你知道。
Needless to say, I no longer dine with these people.
不用說,我不再和這些人一起吃飯。
OK, next, clubbing. OK, here what I found interesting was that taste is at four,
好啦,接下來,泡吧。好啦,這里我發現有趣的是味覺給的是4,
and many respondents told me it's because of the taste of drinks,
許多受訪者告訴我由于飲料的味道,
but also, in some cases, kissing is a big part of the clubbing experience. These people I still do hang out with.
而且在某些情況下,接吻是泡吧體驗的重要組成部分。我還一直和這些人在一起。
All right, and smoking. Here I found touch is at, and one of the reasons is that
好,接著是吸煙。這里我發現觸覺給的是6,原因之一是,
smokers told me the sensation of holding a cigarette and bringing it up to your lips is a big part of the smoking experience,
吸煙的人告訴我手指夾著香煙并送到嘴唇上的感覺是吸煙體驗的重要組成部分,
which shows, it's kind of scary to think how well cigarettes are designed by the manufacturers.
這讓人想想有點害怕的是香煙由廠家設計得多么好。
OK. Now, what would the perfect experience look like on the five senses graph?
好,現在這種完美體驗在五感圖上會是什么樣?
It would, of course, be a horizontal line along the top.
當然會是沿頂端的一條水平線。
Now you can see, not even as intense an experience as riding a motorbike comes close.
現在你會看出甚至連騎摩托車那么強烈的體驗都沒接近這條完美的水平線。