One thing you have to know about me is I hate to lose.
有件事你必須了解的是我不愿意輸。
This problem's been bugging me for well over a decade.
這毛病纏著我有十來年。
All right, let's get back to the question of why sex is so good.
好吧,讓我們回到為什么性愛這么好這個問題。
Many years after the solar powered clocks project,
在太陽能時鐘事件過了許多年后,
a young lady I knew suggested maybe sex is so good because of the five senses.
我認識的一位年輕女士提議或許因為人有五感性愛才那么好。
And when she said this, I had an epiphany.
她說這話讓我有種頓悟。
So I decided to evaluate different experiences I had in my life from the point of view of the five senses.
所以我決定從五感的角度評估我生活中的不同體驗。
To do this, I devised something called the five senses graph.
為做到這一點,我設計了一個叫五感圖的東西。
Along the y-axis, you have a scale from zero to 10, and along the x-axis, you have, of course, the five senses.
沿y-軸從0到10來打分,沿x-軸當然是五種感覺。
Anytime I had a memorable experience in my life, I would record it on this graph like a five senses diary.
每當生活中有了難忘的體驗,我會像記五感日記一樣,在這張圖表上記下來。
Here's a quick video to show you how it works.
這里有一小段錄像向你們展示這張圖是怎樣用的。
Hey, my name's Jinsop, and today,
嘿,我是Jinsop。
I'm going to show you what riding motorbikes is like from the point of view of the five senses. Hey!
今天我要從五種感覺的角度給你們演示騎摩托車。嘿!